Friday, June 1, 2012

Risk is all there is !

Well I feel better in Spring no doubt about it. And I keep this mantra in my head about risk and the importance of creating a walking meditation to the beat of taking chances and not holding back in life. Something feels more present in my life and in my head. Perhaps this experiment is working. In any case I made it through the deafing shield of very lean May and hope to come to better options in June and over the summer. I hope that after looking towards being uncomfortable for so long it has reminded me how little it helps to cling to whatever formal ideas and hopes you have and just stick with the underlying passions. That being said I came across the Conversation with Amanda de cadent and found real conversations with succesful women just the boost I needed to remind myself that no matter what how rich famous or talented there is always a lot of work and worry and frustration with the reality you have designed. SO better hop on the I love my life train now and say eff what the haters say in your head and beyond. Since newsweek is going to celebrate a diamond Jubillee, and cnn can't stop with the serial killers, and flesh easting I am going to stick with my own story of what is good and it starts with planting flowers, doing dishes and enjoying lime a ritas. it's time to leap ladies and gents. And don't forget to do some lucid dreaming because the show is about to begin. SO sit back and get your seats for TEDxMilehigh and check out the interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment