Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time to begin!

Well I'm excited and nervous,





Today I begin the journey again, finding the relevance and guests and the voice to represent the frustrated and the hopeful, I keep this flame alive in my heart because I know that I can find love and dignity joy and passion, peace and compassion and Grace. This is going to be fun and each moment I will pledge to you that we will stay authentic build meaning and quest for the excellence in all of the guests and god times that lay ahead in the hard work that I pour into this project to stick with quality to be honest and open and bring you the awesome people stories and ideas that the flame is meant for. Let's do this! It's 2012 and the time has come. A little treat from yesterdays TED finds

:

No comments:

Post a Comment