Friday, April 20, 2012

It's raining Diamonds on Neptune

Shifting the paradigm is often faster than you think. It only takes a moment and then you are changed if you allow yourself to accept what is new and just go with it. This week I cleansed by taking some water that is meant to clean up your system and guess what? my body churned and burned and exiled past grievances from my diet.... it was not fun, but it was what I guess I had intentioned. The only surprise was that it worked so well. In other shift in perspective news Happy 4:20 I am thrilled to see the return of the physcadelic and the use of medical cannabis, since the War on Drugs is not really even possible and the black market that is created is far more dangerous, than teaching people to use recreationally and responsibly and quality control and the lack of taxabale income, or the use of hemp as an industrial product safer more effective than paper or cotton or corn oil, well I'm sure you know the facts and if you don't know well then here is a hint of the basics.

I also decided to not be as polarized by my exile in poverty in the country and tried, tried to enjoy the quiet grace of humble abode for a spell, also and this is my favorite is I created a safe word with my mother. I like most people have parental issues, usually in regards to boundaries and patterns of personality reflecting in the same conversations rehashed, she wants me to want something in the way that she wants something - over the years we have eroded certain subjects to the brink of complete barren but still the core problem is still there which is that we are fundamentally different in our approach to problems. And this week I was able to push a safe word to her... "Tulip" I lurched from the depths of my throat. And explained that this must be the end of this conversation because we are on a road to nowhere except abusing each others time and patience, and in my desperate cry out much like in the context of a normal "safe word" she stopped. And since then we get back to the desert I simply call out Tulip and she knows we are done. I feel that this success could be applied to all relationships by taking an objectified stance to a highly emotional state through a safe word is empowering me to engage back in the conversation because I no longer feel that it will just lead to the dessert of demands. The take away: respecting others does not serve unless you can respect your own needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment