Sunday, May 8, 2011

The week of Relief and correction

This week was kicked off by a cool and confident Obama snagging a hat trick with releasing a much questioned certification roasting the press and his peanut gallery and ending the nations longsuffering boogyman scare. Granted the nations rejoice for an execution of our enemy, still is not a sit well, but there was relief in this country and now we have no reason to be at war or away from home or on the spending spree for war that has led to our massive debts and drained resources. We had biblical storms, and an epic video about Judas, and a dance video form beyonce which was clearly intended for a nation of exercise starved children.
I personally went to a party with the Zeitgeisters and faced 3 of my main phobias including spiders, snakes, and ladders, AWESOME! I also had a goddess brownie and had a whole bunch of innervisions that led me to shake some of the dust from my head, imagine me to realize this was about the time that at a grander scale someone else was getting some puttinto his.

Spring is about feeling new again and all week I have been excited to feel the show come together, however my anxiety for what my life is outside of the show is still a big fat question mark, but clearly this is a part of my experience, I started acupuncture treatments (Wood Tiger in the castro is amazing) and have really felt more hope and more focus on what I can do to put me to a state of optimum and just how far I am from that. If we all know that diet and exercise work than why is it so hard to green light it? If we know that the republicans are doing bad things than why are we letting ourselves be screwed it is only us that suffers? At wood tiger they reminded me of the difference between relief and corrective care.  I fell and took a bath I sat there and felt relief after 10 mins, and my antsy self said ok onto the next thing, but then I stopped and I said no I want to correct which means not just fix the symptoms but really treat the problems, so I sat and began to feel better stronger and this has led me back to a very zen place in my life which is breathing it out and time. Relief is easy and this is what most people seek, and often what we are used too as Americans, our entertainment and technology, our very fabric as a culture is based on this relief system which is only about 30% towards thriving, but now my eyes are squinting to see the corrective care where I can see a place of health and vitality.
With that being said welcome May with a month of Social movements, I want some corrective care.

No comments:

Post a Comment