Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Calming buzz of eventual always - rapture HAHAHAHAHAHA?

Among my intense dreams of the last year that has been very communicative with galacticness and aligniment stuff and dealing with my hometown hero complex and my course changing decision to head to the dessert to once and for all get out the nasty old habits and find some space and time to heal the wounds of my body mind spirit, I am taking things so perfectly slowly and even among the tragedy of epic storm stomping through our bible belt.... and the utter chaos of this GOP making the last desperate grabs at power money something it is clear that there is the new skin underneath and so as we say good bye to the comfort of Oprah's guidance, the message is clear that we have our own heart to shine the light of right and wrong for ourselves and to let the expectations of intended future worry us into frozen. It just is not so anymore. I have been taking the time to read about the 5 languages of Love and catching up on Ally Mcbeal which is a late 90s legal show that embraced it's quirck and I have to say I feel like I am finally taking the time to understand what is love and relationships, apparantly in my 20s I thought I knew eveything I needed to know and on some levels I did for me but with out any regard for what that meant for understanding what that meant for anyone that wanted to be in my life. So my point of this week, and with the whole rapture pressure off and that this is the end of one world to the next one, I have to respect the process and not make the assumptions but be present for what I can and be even more honest about what I can't do. But leave some room to dream because that is the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment