Sunday, July 1, 2012

Acquiescence to summer

It is the wild fire in my heart that designates Summer, like the puffy winds that blow a gentle afternoon rain or a deep languid hefty heat my pulse quickens on the easy stride of summer nights in Denver, the constant bop of good will folding itself into delicious engaging where every one is blatantly living a good and enjoyable life despite the lack of trappings that come with the dirty rich call of disrupt and the fame and power and wealth that precipitate it. Tonight I make headway as I return to river of stuff labeled a cherry creek, I awoke my inner lady, wanting to be resumed as connected to her heartbeat as urban babbler bewitcher Buddha, OH thank you night for being cool, for nooks to chatter in and den to leisure about I will savor each moment while I count the days till I return to more hectic driven times but in This moment I AM HERE TO GREET YOU, not as a broken record or a beacon but as a charm, loving this my mantra it is the time of our lives. NO Apology necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment