Sunday, April 24, 2011

Great Show Going Green with a splash of Blushing

Cultural rehab was a raw sandwhich this week between 4/20 and Earth Day! We started out our 1st hour with Green Entrepeneur Taja Di Leonardi owner of Ecohome Improvement in Berkley and EcoDealy.com. She talks about starting a green buissness, be it brick and mortar or online and the challenges and rewards of following your instincts and developing the dream. Then we had an inpormptu chat with Monika of Sexploration with Monika whixch is where the blushing comes in. I have to say that it was a moment of greatness just because it was what i needed, not just for the show but to also just casual chat about what was in my head and heart, I am growing to really love my radio show as an extension of my life. Is this what they mean when they say I love my life and fully get the sense of gratitude as everything falls into place as you need, so just shut up and Trust? Guess so. So my other guest was late but hey he is from Deep Green and well, that is a marijuana hemp music expo so I guess his concept of time is different than most. It all worked out. I had a great time and the show was informative, funny and just as it should be. Deep Green was pretty and had lots of interesting mix of hip hop, hippies, feather leather, and organic wellness. I'd say the shift is off to a good start. You can find it all on the podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment