Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lighter than air

This weekend I went to the Spa Avra organic and because this is about being open and honest I had a coffee colonic and followed it with the 3rd charkra vegan dinner.
The Spa experience was amazing uncomfortable and during my 1st time cleaning out my physical chakra space I really thought about what I was releasing both emotionally and physically. I then sat in the infared spa for 45 mins and began to sweat.... emotionally sweat physically sweat spiritually sweat over my life my losses and my gains and feel as present as I could feel all the while finding the forgiveness and insight into my heart and head that has lead to an immense sense of peace with the here and now. I gave birth this weekend to new creative ventures and released some fears on success and failure that have had nothing to do with the reality I live in. In the lightment is marvelous.  My point is take the risk and find your courage!
The dinner was amazing and I can only say that a good vegan dinner is pure artistry and alchemy this is a journey I am so blessed to be on.  As a part of my lesson I am wearing the color as nail polish to each dinner and keeping it for the following 2 weeks to keep me in the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment