Sunday, October 17, 2010

Soon and at The Ready

Well it has been a long time bubbling and finally we are in the last stages of finding a home for cultural rehab, this week we will focus on the elements of building a sense of purpose with finding community. Over the past several weeks I have been working with Evolver on their literary tour which included Graham Hancock and Charles Shaw and watched the Social Network, it is amazing to me how we are as a species so in need of communicating with each other, the very possibility was not really the case even 50 years ago. I wonder how this has altered our very core of sense of possibility. To reach out to a site unseen and find an old familiar or new understanding with the comforts of physical space. I guess that is the nature of radio as well.

This week I will be attending the Yelp non-profits party in Berkley and hope to find a proper guest, to crack the creme of our 1st show on FCCFREERADIO.com I am so excited and hope that this journey is truly the tool for us all to transform into our highest possible potential. With lots of love, light and faith I breathe deep and brace for the ultimate journey of life unfolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment