Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween and owning positive intention

I have spent all weekend wrestling with Halloween, that sexy scary holiday that has somehow become this grab bag of drunken candy and cheap tiny costumes, it is vital that we understand what was the actual cause for celebration, I often walk about in my day with a hint of nerves as I am aware of my power of choice to indulge and celebrate design to meet new people and to explore my world, or do I close off from these possibilities, I do not represent good or evil in my black or white costume just phases, Today I am taking part in Evolver white light white magic party to reinstall and to share in positive intention, I had felt that I wanted to also attend a boat party, which I had a seperate costume,  which is Isis, the transformation which is much better suited for a party, however there is an element of wearing white is holding an intention that is special owning that positive intention gave me a sense of relief, after watching this wonderous video, I am strengthened by the importance of my spiritual work as it translates the only  real importance is that I take the vanity out of it and then I can truly enjoy myself honest. Please enjoy a brief history ....

No comments:

Post a Comment