Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Vessel celebrations in the eye of the storm.

It has been a recurring theme in my conversations that science and spirituality are much closer than we are comfortable with. In fact I am sure that science is the ever evolving map of spirituality because it is setting out to understand the rules of the universe the tender life code that pulses through our networks of bliss and frustrations. Breathes life into our zeitgeist of this flicker of civilization- it is a galaxy of slippery shimmering knowledge that looms in the distance reflecting in our curiosity and diligence. In 2014 I have made resolves to drink more water and sit quietly reading with more tea. To learn the choreography of a Beyonce video, to bring my app to market and to open my heart enough to forgive what has been inside no matter how dark or disappointing.
It seems I am not the 1st to map a women's heart and truth be told that must be one of my many new projects on the table - what does my heart map look like? I have been getting my woo on in search of the vital act of clarification by syncing with the new moon - also I was given this little gift :




An inspiring lecture I would recommend the entire series..... also the balance for me is that it is important to find a space in not just assuring that my path is being heard but that I put some place for the healing of the world and I found this one that has a nice tone......   I went to a lecture on how to get what you really want, and I thought I would share some of my notes... also some facts about what successful people do that unsuccessful people don't. What do you really want?

Who do you need to be to have those things happen ?

Strength virtue character

What moves you.

Integrity meaning

Your truth is not always true
What is my limiting belief
Creating circumstances

I'm too much / broke

I'm not healthy enough

Because I'm not disciplined I won't be successful


I'm really happy and I've got tons of money

I'm the healthiest I've ever been

I am the get er done girl. I'm focused and

Write your action step for the day

The harder I work the luckier I get.

Wake up earlier
Journal entries
Write down short and long term goals
Daily to do list
Include your new habits
Review your day celebrate your wins identify your losses

I love the benefits of reading and exercising
connect with your networks - just for fun 
listen to audio books, journal, be honest about your time and it's value- KEEP STRETCHING!

OK that was a lot of woo - But it is a new year and that is hope: and ultimately that is the stock and trade of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment