Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Eagle has landed! Sex Positive Culture and Very Spicy Dice is now!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crystalclearcommunications.veryspicydice
I have birthed my 1st APP into the world! Very Spicy Dice is now available on Google Play - just in time for the Love Quake that is Valentine's Day arguably the most pressured filled stew pot of love confusion and aching - this celebration of romance is my favorite challenge as it forces me to take stock of the love I give and the love I receive for friends and lovers and family. How good is my communication about love - I have never been shy about my comfort with my curiosity about love and I have always loved to explore playful, and push my power and understand the thrills and spills of being a passionate woman. One of my favorite fun games was sexy dice, introduced to me in a back alley when I was a mere scamp they have always represented the importance of spontaneity and over coming inhibitions. And so I have made the ultimate Sexy Dice un beholden to 6 sides and included are a locations option and 50 shades spicier which features more advanced play options that you might have read about in that book that every woman read. I hope you enjoy the game and play it frequently! I believe that the keys to changing this paradigm is by exploring our sense of sexuality becoming comfortable with who we are and developing the knowledge of what we need. It is our ahh state.
This is everything - I am loving the New Beyonce Album  - A sexy honest anthem of life when you have it all- And that's why you win at the Grammy's instead of get trashed at the VMAs.  So find the the inner smile and know that you can do what you please!





also I find this super cute girl refreshingly helpful so check her out:



And while we are at it let's get a few more stats in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment