Friday, June 3, 2011

The week that was - bowing out and other inspires for Community

So I had a missed connections with the sustainable road show, I guess they where pre-occupied with Lightning in a bottle? eh..... This week I announced that I aM TAKING A SABATACIAL to Tree if life and so the closing time of SF as being strange someone, I feel like cities and people can sense my release of netwerking here but my heart is very excited to be open to a feeling of caring for my self before I can step up and do all the things I really want and need to do. I had a closing circle with WAM last night and was reminded of how nice it was to create a collective of my own and how important it is to intentionalize your community. So as I prepare for the road myself I honor all the wonderous moments of sharing creative space and time and how much richer that has made me in heart and life and product. I also found that one of my friends from Denver is working on a SF collective and here is an interview with him. Check it out on being a magical faggot.

No comments:

Post a Comment